We are Mensch Mind, the best leading thesis writing services in Nigeria provider and we are here to help you develop your research work within the shortest possible time, with best quality that will meet your exact requirement and taste. Do you have project, dissertation and thesis work that time is running out on you? Do you have term paper, journal article you need to write within some short space of time?
Maybe, you have been struggling with your research work, project writing, dissertation writing, thesis writing, term paper, and journal article, and time is no longer on your side. Or you an individual who needs assistance in putting together your project, dissertation and thesis as fast as possible, you can always rely on our outstanding team of professionals to help you advance your career and get the quality you deserve.
We understand how difficult it might be a times to produce original, quality work at a short duration. That is why we are here to help you achieve that. Majority of our teams does not only have highest academic qualification but have been into research since 2010.
Because we accept responsibility of every work done by any member of our team, we take time to access every team member to be sure your needs are appropriately achieved. It is no gain saying that our service remains the best you can get anywhere.
Why you must use our service for your project, dissertation and thesis work.
- We guarantee 99% plagiarism free for all our research work.
- We have experts’ writers and researchers in various field of your interest.
- We make sure that a BSc holder no matter the expertise cannot write a dissertation or thesis for you.
- There is constant and frequent communication with your assistant once the work commences throughout every stage of the research.
- Because we value our integrity, we ensure you get the best quality customized to your specific needs.
- We understand that universities, departments differs with respect to structure and format in project, dissertation and thesis writing, we observe these differences during our writing.
- We are the best thesis writing service provider in Nigeria, including thesis proposal writing.
- Our customer support is always ready to answer any and all of your questions by phone, email or WhatsApp chat. (+234-07069321463, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We understand the importance of time, as such, we ensure we deliver every research work before your dead line.
- Another unique advantage about our services is that you are given the opportunity for installment payment.
- We believe in customer-referral-business growth. As such, we work hard to please you so you can refer others to us.
- We shall offer you a sample of our research work before you make your first payment as to further increase your confidence in our ability.
- We understand and recognize the need for privacy of your work to a third party. No part of your work can be duplicated, published online or seen by a third party.
- Having said that, we strongly believe you will make the right choice to demand for our service in writing your project, dissertation and thesis.
Who Needs Our Services
- Every students running BSc, MSc, MBA, PhD programs in the university, colleges among others.
- Working class students running Online MSc program, MBA program and PhD program.
- Academician who need special assistance with their journal article because of time constraints.
- Government officials and corporate body who require investigation into a particular area that will assist in organization decision. For instance, organization might need information on corporate social responsibility best practice, Supply chain management, worker retention determinant among others.
- Every knowledge lovers who does not have all it take in term of time, expertise to carry extensive research in a particular area of interest.
Read more about step by step approach thesis writing
Need more details on thesis writing services in Nigeria, UK, among others or need someone to help out with your dissertation writing contact us now
Below we give you step by step guide in thesis writing or writing your thesis should it be you want to go the journey by yourself. We believe you can get the best thesis or dissertation produced following these steps.
Thesis writing services
We provide professional thesis, essay, proposal, journal article, policy paper, term paper, assignment writing services to our clients. Our writers are made-up professionals in various fields with years of experience in academic research.
We engage in professional editing and proof reading of PhD and MSc/MBA thesis. We also provide book review and editing. We have various professionals with English major and native English speaking country who engage in proofreading and editing of thesis and books for our clients. Our experts also use various software like tunitin to check for plagiarism in research.
We engage in statistical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data using different software including SPSS, NVivo, Stata, Eview, Matlab etc, others includes meta- analysis, econometric modelling. We can help you only with the data analysis and discussion all you need is to provide us with your objectives of the study and methodology.
See other of our services here
Thesis Writing Step by step guide
Introduction to thesis writing
In the academic world, one of the hallmark rites signifying mastery of a course or academic area is the thesis writing. Essentially a thesis is a typewritten work, usually 50 to 350 pages in length depending on institutions, discipline, and educational level which is often aimed at addressing a particular problem in a given field.
While a thesis is inadequate to address all the research problems in a given field, it is succinct enough to address a specialized aspect of the problem by taking a stance or making a claim on what the resolution of the problem should be. Thesis writing can be a very daunting task because most times it is the first complex research undertaking for the student. The lack of research and writing skills of thesis writing coupled with fear and a limited time frame are factors that makes thesis writing daunting. However, commitment to excellence on the part of the student combined with some of the techniques and methods that will be discussed below gives a fair chance that the student will be able to deliver an excellent thesis or dissertation regardless of the subject area, the depth of the research specialization and the daunting amount of materials that must be comprehended(RE: write a thesis or thesis writing).
Contact us now if you need help with thesis writing. Check out our services
What is a thesis?
A thesis is a statement, theory, argument, proposal or proposition, which is put forward as a premise to be maintained or proved. It explains the stand someone takes on an issue and how the person intends to justify the stand. It is always better to pick a topic that will be able to render professional help, a topic that you will be happy to talk about with anybody, a topic you have personal interest and passion for, because when writing a thesis gets frustrating personal interest, happiness and passion coupled with the professional thesis writing help it will be easier to write a great thesis (see you through the thesis). One has to source for a lot of information concerning the topic one is writing a thesis on in order to know the important question, because for you to take a good stand on an issue you have to study the evidence first.
Qualities of a good thesis
A good thesis has the following qualities
- A good thesis must solve an existing problem in the society, organisation, government among others.
- A good thesis should be contestable, it should propose a point that is arguable which people can agree with or disagree.
- It is specific, clear and focused.
- A good thesis does not use general terms and abstractions.
- The claims of a good thesis should be definable and arguable.
- It anticipates the counter-arguments
- It does not use unclear language
- It avoids the first person. (“In my opinion”)
- A strong thesis should be able to take a stand and not just taking a stand but should be able to justify the stand that is taken, so that the reader will be tempted to ask questions like how or why.
- The thesis should be arguable, contestable, focused, specific, and clear. Make your thesis clear, strong and easy to find.
- The conclusion of a thesis should be based on evidence.
Steps in thesis writing
- First, think about good topics and theories that you can write before writing the thesis, then pick a topic. The topic or thesis statement is derived from a review of existing literature in the area of study that the researcher wants to explore. This route is taken when the unknowns in an area of study are not yet defined. Some areas of study have existing problems yearning to be solved and the drafting of the thesis topic or statement revolves around a selection of one of these problems.
- Once you have a good thesis, put it down and draw an outline. The outline is like a map of the whole thesis and it covers more commonly the introduction, literature review, discussion of methodology, discussion of results and the thesis’ conclusions and recommendations. The outline might differ from one institution to another but the one described in the preceding sentence is what is more commonly obtainable. It is imperative at this point to note that the outline drew still requires other mini- outlines for each of the sections mentioned. The outlines and mini- outlines provide a graphical over- view of the whole project and can also be used in allocating the word- count for each section and sub- section based on the overall word- count requirement of the thesis(RE: write a thesis or writing a thesis).
- Literature search. Remember to draw a good outline you need to do literature search to familiarize yourself with the concepts and the works of others. Similarly, to achieve this, you need to read as much material that contains necessary information as you can. There will always be a counter argument for everything so anticipate it because it will help shape your thesis. Read everything you can–academic research, trade literature, and information in the popular press and on the Internet(RE: write a thesis or writing a thesis).
- After getting all the information you need, the knowledge you gathered should help in suggesting the aim of your thesis.
Remember; a thesis is not supposed to be a question or a list, thesis should specific and as clear as possible. The claims of a thesis should be definable and also arguable.
- Then collecting and analyzing data, after data analysis, the result of the analysis should be written and discussed, followed by summary, conclusion, recommendations, list of references and the appendices
- The last step is editing of the thesis and proper spell checking.
Structure of a Thesis or dissertation
A conventional thesis has five chapters – chapter 1-5 which will be discussed in detail below. However, it is important to state that a thesis is not limited to any chapter or section as the case may be. In fact, a thesis can be five, six, seven or even eight chapters. What determines the number of chapters in a thesis includes institution rules/ guideline, researcher choice, supervisor choice, programme or educational level. In fact, most PhD thesis are usually more than 5 chapters(RE: write a thesis or writing a thesis).
Preliminaries Pages: The preliminaries are the cover page, the title page, the table of contents page, and the abstract.
The introduction: The introduction is the first section and it provides as the name implies an introduction to the thesis. The introduction contains such aspects as the background to the study which provides information on the topic in the context of what is happening in the world as related to the topic. It also discusses the relevance of the topic to society, policies formulated success and failure. The introduction also contains the statement of the problem which is essentially a succinct description of the problem that the thesis want to solve and what the trend will be if the problem is not solved. The concluding part of the statement of problem ends with an outline of the research questions. These are the questions which when answered helps in achieving the aim of the thesis. The third section is the outline of research objectives. Conventionally research objectives re a conversion the research questions into an active statement form. Other parts of the introduction are a discussion of hypotheses (if any), the significance of the study, delimitations, proposed methodology and a discussion of the structure of the study(RE: write a thesis or writing a thesis).
Read the full work from thesismind.