Take advantage of this opportunity now and earn your HND at Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI). The general public are informed that the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI) Warri in Delata state has announced the sales of their application form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The following programmes that are available to the general public:
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE IN PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE:
- Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences Department.
- Petroleum Engineering (HND).
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Petroleum and Gas processing Engineering Technology (HND)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Options: Instrumentation and Control (HND)
- Power and Machines (HND)
- Electronics/Telecommunication (HND)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies Department
Petroleum Marketing Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering
- Options: Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Power/Plant Engineering (HND)
Industrial Safety and Environment Technology Department
- Options: Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry) HND
- Industrial Safety technology
- Environmental Technology
PROCEDURE TO COMPLETE APPLICATION
- Go to PTI Portal: www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply For Admission link.
On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
- On the sign up page, Choose Your Programme, and follow the prompt to fill other information.
- This will take you to the Remita page where you generate the RRR code
- Print the Remita RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the Remita RRR print out
- Return to the PTI web site( www.pti.edu.ng) and click on ” RETURN TO MY APPLICATION
- On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center.
- From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
- After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, other-names and prospective courses.
- Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
- Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
- Click “I Agree” button 14. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
- From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
- Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
- You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
Date of entrance exams and interview are as follows;
Entrance examination into ND and Certificate programmes holds on 18th June, 2016.
Conduct of interviews for admission into HND hold between 23rd and 27th of May, 2016.
Interview for Commercial Diving courses holds between 15th to 19th August 2016.
Late sales of application form commences on the 25th April, 2016 at the rate of N7,500. End of late sales of admission form: 20th May, 2016.